1. This is a legal agreement between you and Dash Local LLC. for the use of rentbits’ website and services. By accessing this website, and working with rentbits, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, Dash Local LLC herein known as ("rentbits") and its subsidiaries reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. If you have any questions regarding the legal significance of this Agreement, you are encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney.
2. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms under which rentbits will make use of its website available to you. rentbits may make changes to its products and/or services and this website at any time and without notifying you or receiving your consent.
Under this agreement, you acknowledge and give permission for rentbits to post your ads and descriptions on many sites that might not be affiliated with rentbits.
rentbits reserves the right to provide a medium through which property owners/managers ("Lessors") may place information about their properties before potential tenants ("Renters"), so that Lessors may advertise to Renters and Renters may communicate with Lessors.
rentbits only acts as a medium and service to send you leads and is not responsible for contacting, communicating with or showing the property to “Renters”.
3. rentbits charges monthly fees per property for use of the rentbits service.
There is a per property monthly fee depending on the package.
4. All materials provided on this Web site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of rentbits and/or its vendors or suppliers. All Materials herein and all rentbits software are proprietary to rentbits and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of Dash Local LLC..
5.. The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this Web site are the property of rentbits or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of rentbits or such third party which may own the Mark.
6. The Service fee is required to be paid by credit card. You hereby authorize payment of such fee effective when you post the ad within rentbits. This ad will syndicate to many other different rental related sites and you give rentbits permission to post this ad on many different rental related sites. We will not automatically renew your monthly service unless you specifically tell us to do so. All sales are final. rentbits will not issue any refunds.
7. Your rental ad listing is solely for the purpose of describing the particular rental property for rent and may not contain any links to other websites nor reference to such links. All listings must be for properties that are actually available for rent. Failure to comply will result in a warning or possibly deletion of your rental ad without notification or refund. All refunds will have a $20 service charge if credited back to credit card.
8. Each rental listing advertisement or description must be for one property address. Listings directing visitors to other properties, or advertising multiple available properties are strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in a warning or possibly termination of service without notification or refund.
9. Email and phone leads will be sent directly to your email address and phone. Each property manager or real estate investor will receive a toll free number that is only to be used with rentbits.
10. rentbits reserves the right to change the content of any ad for reasons such as improper spelling, profanity, referencing other websites, or any other reason it deems necessary to change. rentbits is also not to be held liable for any changes to your posting and does not need to notify you of any changes rentbits makes to your postings.
11. rentbits complies with state and federal civil rights laws, including the Fair Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. You agree to comply with such acts and thus agree to avoid stating any preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, handicap or any other category. At other locations in this website, rentbits may remind you not to include information that is potentially actionable under such laws. To the extent that rentbits serves as a conduit for information on the basis of which you could unlawfully discriminate against potential Renters, you hereby agree to defend and indemnify rentbits.
12. In connection with your use of rentbits', website, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
(a) rentbits does not participate in any actual lease transactions, including, without limitation, negotiations, discussions, or proposals;
(b) rentbits does not render legal, brokerage, or other professional advice or services;
(c) rentbits is not undertaking any, and has no, fiduciary duties to either Renters or Lessors, including, without limitation, the obligation to inspect rental properties or to verify the veracity of information contained in a preview of your property or offers;
(d) rentbits is not responsible for the content of, nor does it endorse, the third-party websites to which you may link using this website;
(e) rentbits does not guarantee the accuracy of any information available on this website, and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations, whether made by Renters or otherwise and all information obtained on this website or from Renters must be verified independently;
(f) rentbits may make changes to its products and/or services and this website at any time and without notifying you or receiving your consent; and
(g) While rentbits complies with state and federal civil rights laws, rentbits does not monitor transmissions of information by Renters and Lessors and thus assumes no liability for Renters' and/or Lessors' failures to comply with such laws.
(h) rentbits does not guarantee the accuracy of your property information that is posted on partner websites.
13. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold rentbits and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement and/or your use of this website.
14. By registering your property's information, you consent to rentbits placing information about your registered property on rentbits' website and other similar websites before Renters. You agree that rentbits' website and properties shall be used only to legitimately preview your properties and make legitimate offers in accordance with rentbits' then-current rules and procedures that may be established from time to time and only for the purposes expressly permitted under this Agreement.
16. By entering into this Agreement, you hereby represent and warrant that: (a) you will not transmit to rentbits or any Renter any information or materials of any kind which (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any third party; (ii) contain libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise unlawful material; or (iii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (b) your use of our website and services will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and that you will do nothing to incur liability for rentbits or cause rentbits to lose (in whole or in part) the services of rentbits' ISP's or other suppliers; (c) you have the power and authority to enter into this Agreement: if you are an individual, this includes, without limitation, that you are of the legal age in your state of residence to make contracts; (d) you are an employee, agent or representative of the properties that you are registering or registering with, and you have the authority to negotiate a Lease Transaction on behalf of the properties; and (e) all information supplied or to be supplied by you relating to this website and rentbits services is and will be accurate and complete.
18. No partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
19. Devices. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the rentbits site or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
20. Links to Third-Party Web Sites. This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than Dash Local LLC.. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. rentbits does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. rentbits', inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
21. General Disclaimer. Although rentbits has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web site, rentbits assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided on this Web site is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. rentbits hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
22. Limitation on Liability. Neither rentbits nor any of its directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web site or any rentbits product, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this Web site, even if rentbits has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
24. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
25. rentbits does not guarantee the accuracy of any information available on this website or the websites we post ads to, and is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations, whether made by Renters or otherwise and all information obtained on this website or from Renters must be verified independently.
26. ALL INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM RENTBITS, RENTERS, AND/OR THE USE OF RENTBITS WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. RENTBITS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RENTBITS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DATA YOU RECEIVE FROM RENTBITS OR ANY RENTER WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM OR RELATED TO THE RENTBITS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
27. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTBITS OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FROM RENTBITS, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
28. THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO AND ANY APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL FIRST BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. ANY ARBITRATION SHALL TAKE PLACE IN DENVER, COLORADO. ARBITRATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE RULES
OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ARBITRATION SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. RENTBITS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.
29. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, from time to time during the term of this Agreement, rentbits shall send facsimiles or emails regarding rentbits' products and services, or shall call you regarding rentbits' products and services, and you hereby expressly consent to receiving such emails, facsimiles and telephone calls.
30. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provision (or portion thereof) shall be enforced to the extent possible consistent with the stated intention of the parties, or, if incapable of such enforcement, shall be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement, while the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and remain in effect according to its stated terms and conditions.
31. All Advertisers and clients hereby grant rentbits an irrevocable, but non-exclusive copyright license covering the entire content of the advertiser's advertisement, including but not limited to the electronic photo images. rentbits, in its sole discretion and as it desires, may advertise or cause to be advertised any such content in whole or in part.
32. Termination of Service.
You understand and agree that in rentbits' sole discretion, and without prior notice, rentbits.com may terminate your access to this web site and the Service or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized User Content, if rentbits.com believes that your use of the Web site, Service and/or any User Content you provided has violated or is inconsistent with these Terms of Service, violated the rights of rentbits.com, another User or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to rentbits for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. rentbits.com is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a User because you have violated these Terms of Service.
33. By submitting properties to rentbits, you hereby grant rentbits a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, sell, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform search in connection with the rentbits Website and rentbits' (and its successor's) business in any media formats and through any media channels.
34. Fair Housing Act
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics)
The Federal Housing Act of 1968 makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or an intention to make such a preference, limitation or discrimination. rentbits will not knowingly accept listings for real estate that are in violation of the law. You warrant that the information provided is accurate, and that you are responsible for compliance with the Federal and State laws. rentbits assumes no responsibility other than to provide leads, nor do they assume any responsibility for disagreements between landlords and tenants or for any claim for theft, breakages, or other damages or loss.